About this Website
Andrew Chorley is the owner and editor of www.consideredinvesting.co.uk & www.consideredinvesting.com which provides information only regarding a wide range of investment areas and concepts. It is vital that you are aware of the following points and consider them carefully.
- This website provides INFORMATION ONLY for individuals to make their own investment decisions and should not be construed in any way as advice, an offer/recommendation to buy or sell any securities/investment funds, or a recommendation to follow any strategy upon which information is provided.
- The responsibility for an investment decision lies with the individual and not this website; if you are unsure of any investment decision then you should seek professional advice from a suitable firm regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Do not base any investment decision on this website alone, undertake your own independent research to ensure that the decision meets your own personal circumstances, financial position and attitudes to risk – every individual is different and must consider whether an investment is suitable for them.
- Andrew does not accept any losses which individuals may incur as a result of reading the contents of this website – it is for information purposes only and use of this site is at the individuals own risk.
- Whilst Andrew is a regulated Independent Financial Adviser and Investment Manager who works for a firm Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority this website is based on Andrew’s own research and views on investments and investment strategies. The website remains totally separate from the Regulated Firm andit is important to reiterate that this website is for information only and despite Andrew’s employment position you MUST NOT CONSTRUE THIS WEBSITE AS ADVICE IN ANYWAY.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the data and information on this website is both timely and accurate however you should always carry out your own verification of the facts before any investment decision can be made. Any opinions that are offered may be wrong and can change at any time.
- There is information that summarises potential future returns from investment based on historic data; these are in no way guarantees of future returns but analysis and mathematical calculations that are used to provide guidance – conditions can change quickly in investment markets affecting these calculations significantly.
- The value of investments can fall as well as rise, past performance is no guarantee or guide to future performance and you should never invest more money than you can afford to lose.
- Andrew or clients of the Regulated Firm which he works for may hold some or all of the shares discussed in this website.